Don't miss this once-a-year event!
- Make career-changing connections
- Learn the latest innovations from inspiring speakers
- Earn up to 14.75 contact hours
Download Program Book
The moment you arrive at the AAACN Annual Conference, you’ll feel the energy and warmth of dedicated nurses who are as excited as you are to learn and connect.
Here’s what’s in store
- 3 Focused tracks. Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM), Leadership, and Telehealth.
- 50 Inspiring speakers. They’ll help you prepare for the future with the latest information and advances.
- 6 Rapid Fire sessions. Courses that present different facets of the same topic so you get a panoramic view.
- 14.75 Contact hours. Available on the topics you need most for your practice today.
So much to explore
Networking events. Share memories and laughter with trusted friends; make new connections.
Innovative posters. Get ready to be impressed by your colleagues’ ideas. They’ll spark your own!
Career advancement. Discover leadership and volunteer opportunities.
A desert oasis. The beauty of Palm Springs is extraordinary. You’ll have time to escape and rejuvenate.
Ambulatory care nursing is one of the most vibrant and evolving nursing specialties in health care today. For this year’s conference, our AAACN experts thoughtfully curated a program that addresses the many challenges you face. You’ll enjoy top speakers in the industry who will give you relevant, practical information you can use immediately.
What you’ll take home
- Stronger leadership skills and confidence in your abilities.
- Knowledge of best practices being implemented today.
- A broader view of clinical, management, leadership, CCTM, and telehealth practice.
- Awareness of emerging trends and breakthroughs, and how you can use them.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions in your practice area.
- Networking lunch session with tables reserved for first-time attendees.
- Access to the 2019 conference sessions in the AAACN Online Library at no additional cost. Listen any time, so you don’t miss a thing!
- Five bonus contact hours in the AAACN Online Library.
(Available with full main conference registration only.)
Who you’ll see there
This is the premier conference for ambulatory care, telehealth, and CCTM nurses. Attendees include managers, supervisors, administrators, directors, staff nurses, care coordinators, educators, consultants, advanced practice nurses, and researchers who practice in such settings as:
- Hospital-based outpatient clinics/centers
- Solo/group medical practices
- Telehealth call centers
- University hospitals
- Community hospitals
- Military and VA settings
- Managed care/HMOs/PPOs
- College/educational institutes