Download Program Book
Here's what's in store for you
- Learn from visionary speakers and leaders
- Connect with friends and inspirational nurses
- Relax and rejuvenate in sunny Florida
Immerse yourself. . .
in one of the most rewarding learning experiences of your career.
Welcome to the AAACN community!
When you attend our Annual Conference, you become a valued part of a vibrant, unified network of ambulatory
care nurses who are excited about learning and helping each other succeed.
Here’s a look at what this career-changing conference can offer you.
Dive into Learning
to develop yourself head first
- Choose from three focused tracks: Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM), Leadership, and Telehealth
- Discover the hottest topics and practice updates
- Jump in on “Rapid Fire” sessions to get several takes on the same topic from different experts
- Earn up to 12.75 contact hours on topics designed for you
Make a Splash
in an endless pool of possibilities
- Meet colleagues, new friends, and AAACN leaders at networking events
- Explore specialized leadership and clinical posters
- Swap tips and ideas with nurses around the country
- Burst into the volunteer scene and learn new skills
Soak in the Benefits
with knowledge as your souvenir
- Return from your learning vacation rejuvenated and inspired
- Bring everything you’ve absorbed back to your facility
- Build the foundation for your future as a leader
- Uncover the next direction in your career
Swim or Float
to enjoy your ideal getaway
- Bask by the pool or make a splash on the waterslide
- Treat yourself to premium outlets or the thrills of magical attractions
- Indulge in a meal prepared by celebrity chefs or dance at lively nightclubs and music venues
- Escape the world by treating yourself to a luxurious massage or facial
Who Should Attend?
This is the premier conference for ambulatory care and telehealth nurses, as well as nurses who practice CCTM. Attendees include managers, supervisors, administrators, directors, staff nurses, care coordinators, educators, consultants, advanced practice nurses, and researchers who practice in such health care settings as:
- Hospital-based outpatient clinics/centers
- Solo/group medical practices
- Telehealth call centers
- University hospitals
- Community hospitals
- Military and VA settings
- Managed care/HMOs/PPOs
- Colleges/educational institutions
- Patient homes
- Free-standing facilities
What’s in It For You?
This is the only conference offering education for current and future ambulatory care and telehealth nurses. You will expand and enhance your knowledge with the latest clinical, management, and leadership trends in the specialty.
- Strengthen your leadership skills in the ambulatory care specialty.
- Develop strategies for professional practice in ambulatory care.
- Promote best practices through continuing education sessions and networking experiences.
- Professionally developed posters on leadership and clinical topics.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions focused on your practice area.
- Networking lunch session with “Roundtable Focused Topic” discussions.
- Access to 2018 conference sessions through the AAACN Online Library indefinitely, at no additional cost. Listen to sessions you couldn’t attend on site!
- Five bonus contact hours in the AAACN Online Library. (Available with full main conference registration only.)
“Transforming the Future of Healthcare: Lead, Inspire, and Empower”
Mary Gullatte, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, AOCN, FAAN, is an esteemed nursing leader, speaker, and award-winning author.
“The RN Role in Non Face-to-Face, Technology-Enhanced Nursing Practice: Meeting Health Needs and Improving Outcomes”
Facilitator: Traci Haynes, MSN, RN, BA, CEN, CCCTM
And That's Not All
Attend the Pre-Conference Workshop: “Creating an RN Workforce for Ambulatory Care Settings” to learn about orientation competencies, preceptorship, and RN residency programs. This workshop will help you onboard your future RN workforce. (Additional fee to attend.)