Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
No planning committee member or speaker declares any actual or potential conflict of interest.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
This educational activity is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and AAACN.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AAACN is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 5366.
Team-Based Care Model in the Ambulatory Care Setting: From Conception to Operationalization
Bryan W. Castle, MBA, BSN, RN; Linda Delaney, MSN, RN; Candice Washington, MSN, BA, RN
• After completing this learning activity, the participant will be able to summarize how to build a team-based care model from concept to implementation.
Catalysts for Growth: Pathways to Becoming a Person of Influence
Kimberly Regis, DNP, RN, PNP-BC
• After completing this learning activity, the participant will leave feeling equipped with practical steps to rejuvenate and inspire their daily practice and beyond.
A Team Approach: Improving Quality Outcomes through the Engagement and Empowerment of Frontline Staff
Janet Porritt, RN
• After completing this learning activity, the participant will learn a new way to facilitate meeting quality measures.
Improving Documentation in the EMR Utilizing Electronic Chart Auditing in the Ambulatory Care Setting
Mary-Ellen Gregory, RN; Sibil J. Blee, MSN, RN
• After completing this learning activity, the participant will be able to recognize the benefit of an electronic audit vs. a paper audit.
Making the Glass Slipper Fit for Our Patients: Identifying Key Roles in Primary Care to Enhance a Team-Based Model and Increase Patient Care
Kimberly Thacker Ennis, MSM, MSN, RN
• After completing this learning activity, the participant will be able to identify training methods to support patient care by enhancing the care delivery model in primary care.