Contact hours available until 5/22/2016.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Faculty, Planners and Authors Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Faculty, planners, and authors have no disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
This educational activity is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and AAACN.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AAACN is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 5366.
• Discuss restructuring of ambulatory practice council. (Dugan)
• Review the role, major responsibilities, and projects of the practice council and SIGs. (Dugan)
• Discuss outcomes developed and implemented by the ambulatory practice council and the impact on patient care. (Dugan)
• Describe steps and process required to complete an assessment of geography, specialty, roles, and staff readiness prior to creation of shared governance plan. (Banavage & Parks)
• Verbalize process to create shared governance structure in the ambulatory setting . (Banavage & Parks)
• Identify the tools to assist in implementation of shared governance and identify outcomes measures. (Banavage & Parks)