Contact hours available until 5/22/2016.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Faculty, Planners and Authors Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Lillian Jones-Bell discloses grant/research support from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, Metts Fund, and Kaiser workforce development.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
This educational activity is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and AAACN.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AAACN is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 5366.
• Describe challenges in working at a health care organization with a diverse nursing team. (Abrahams & Beheri)
• Describe the challenges in working with a patient population with a specific family and culture structure. (Abrahams & Beheri)
• Describe the strategies developed to enable staff nurses to lead an innovative cancer care program in Saudi Arabia. (Abrahams & Beheri)
• Identify two major strategies in developing entry-to-practice RN new graduate programs in ambulatory care settings. (Halford & Jones-Bell)
• Identify two major educational strategies to assist new RN graduates in their professional role development and support a successful transition from student to nursing professional . (Halford & Jones-Bell)
• Describe the benefits of developing community partnerships for RN residency programs to develop the future ambulatory care workforce. (Halford & Jones-Bell)
• Identify key program strategies that support professional development and acculturation. (Halford & Jones-Bell)