This course will boost your confidence and knowledge as you prepare to take the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam. Based on the ANCC Test Content Outline for the exam, the course is carefully designed to help you earn the certification you have worked so hard to achieve. The course is also helpful for nurses transitioning to ambulatory care and experienced nurses who would like to refresh their knowledge. Topics are offered in an interactive, problem-solving format to enhance your critical thinking. All course participants receive the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course Syllabus. Please note, this course does not grant certification in ambulatory care nursing.
Contact hours available until 4/23/2015.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation.
Faculty, Planners and Authors Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Presenter(s) have no disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
Non-Endorsement of Products:
Accreditation of activities for contact hours does not imply approval or endorsement of any product, advertising, or educational content by Anthony J. Jannetti Inc., AAACN, or the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and AAACN.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AAACN is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 5366.
- Specify methods to prepare for the ambulatory nursing certification exam, including test-taking techniques.
- Summarize nursing process activities related to the ambulatory care nursing clinical role, including clinical skills, triage assessment, care management, and patient advocacy.
- Discuss the key components of education in the ambulatory care environment, including learning principles and techniques, health promotion and disease prevention and self-care management.
- Describe communication techniques and principles utilized in the ambulatory care environment, such as interpersonal skills, cultural competency, telehealth skills and specific documentation issues.
- Summarize key issues and trends including ethical, legal, and regulatory issues and standards of care that impact ambulatory care nursing practice.
- Describe specific ambulatory care systems or processes (i.e., operations and performance improvement) and their use by ambulatory care nurses.
12/14/17 12:47 pm
Session is fine however since this is a syllabus that agencies purchase to use would be helpful to have the Slides available for download.